We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best website for Roanoke Rapids Travel information.

Which Roanoke Rapids hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NC
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Best website for Roanoke Rapids Travel information.

I'm looking for a good website to find travel information for Carolina Crossroads and Roanoke Rapids. Can someone suggest if www.visithalifax.com or www.roanokerapidslife.com are good sites to get information about the area, or is there something else?

Roanoke Rapids
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best website for Roanoke Rapids Travel information.

My suggestion is to visit the visithalifax.com site and there is a site for Carolina Crossroads too. If you want to stay in a clean affordable hotel look into Days Inn. Easy access off I-95 and close to the Carolina Crossroads.

Check all the hotel sites to choose. you can also call the tourism office and request free information regarding this area.

I found them to be helpful

Roanoke Rapids, NC
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best website for Roanoke Rapids Travel information.

www.roanokerapidslife.com is the best website for info about Roanoke Rapids.

Roanoke Rapids, NC
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best website for Roanoke Rapids Travel information.

I'd have to agree with CappNSlappy. I visited RoanokeRapidsLife.com and they are even more in depth than the local visitor's bureau website or the city website.

4. Re: Best website for Roanoke Rapids Travel information.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 15:16
Get answers to your questions about Roanoke Rapids