We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train travel from Marrakesh to Meknes/Volubilis

Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Train travel from Marrakesh to Meknes/Volubilis

I am staying 3 nights in Marrakesh in October and am toying with the train journey from there to Meknes & or Volubilis (I am particularly interested in seeing the mosaics). Staying 2- 3 nights then flying back to the uk from Fez. Or Vice versa.

I am female and will be travelling alone, I speak some French and wonder what I can expect from such a journey?

Am maybe interested in breaking the journey at the Cascades D'ouzoud, any info on this idea would be great.

Any suggestions for moderate accomodation (with pools, if pos) would be great. Thank you.

1. Re: Train travel from Marrakesh to Meknes/Volubilis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2010, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Ouirgane
More Ouirgane Topics