We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meixi Lake Hotel

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
55 posts
35 reviews
6 helpful votes
Meixi Lake Hotel

Hi,

I am thinking of staying at the Meixi Lake Hotel. I will be arriving by train and will be getting off at Changsha South Railway Station, if I take the subway line 2 which station do I get off at? Meixi Lake east or Meixi Lake West . Apparently the hotel is connected to a mall.

Also which station do I get off to go to Mt. Yuelu, Yuelu Academy and Orange Island.

Thank you in advance for any info.

3 replies to this topic
Guangzhou, China
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
2,072 posts
9 reviews
5 helpful votes
1. Re: Meixi Lake Hotel

Do you mean "Meixihu International Hotel "

From the map it is relatively close to "Culture and Art Center" metro station.

The hotels comments are so good, by the way.

For Mt Yuelu, get off at "Yingwanzhen" metro station.

For Orange Island, get off at "Juzizhou" metro station.

Bon voyage.

Changsha, China
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
5 helpful votes
2. Re: Meixi Lake Hotel

Hi, Susan. Firstly, are you thinking of " JinMao Meixi Lake Hotel" which is truely nearby the Warmart and Lanxiucheng Mall and 5-star. You shall get off at Culture and Art Center station and get out from Exit 2. It is a nice hotel. Secondly, if you wanna accommodate near to Orange Island and Yuelu Mountain, I suggest Wanda Vista Hotel, 5-star and along Xiang River.You can even walk to Orange Island and take taxi to Yuelu Mountain. Finally, if you need local information or else, I can do something........Best regards!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
55 posts
35 reviews
6 helpful votes
3. Re: Meixi Lake Hotel

Hi Modoki,

I don’t think we are talking about the same hotel, the address of Meixi Lake Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel is No.1177 Huanhu Road, Meixi Lake, Yuelu District. According to the website it is in the heart of Xiangjiang new area and there is a mall called Mall of Splendors.

Also, it takes 15 minutes to get to Mt. Yuelu and Orange Island by subway line 2 according to management.

Reply to: Meixi Lake Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted