We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yangzhou to Shanghai

Which Yangzhou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
24 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Yangzhou to Shanghai

I'm planning a holiday in March 2010. What is the fastest way to travel between Yangzhou and Shanghai? Is it safe to just turn up and buy tickets on the day itself? Thank you.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
2,754 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yangzhou to Shanghai

sorry, try to reply your pm...but it turns out system problem...had to search your forum and reply you here:

take D train from shanghai - Zhenjiang ( 1 hour 40 min - 2 hours) then take a cab from zhenjiang railway station to Yangzhou ( around 30 - 50 min) Better to buy the train ticket in advance.

shanghai
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Yangzhou to Shanghai

you can from yangzhou to shanghai by taxi,it is the best idea

shanghai
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Yangzhou to Shanghai

and ,you can contact me ,my e-mail and MSN ID is weixiaobo56@hotmail.com

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
2,754 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Yangzhou to Shanghai

aha, it's yangzhou - shanghai, you can just do it backwards, taxi from yangzhou - zhenjiang railway station then take D train.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,259 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Yangzhou to Shanghai

Train for Zhenjiang -- Shanghai takes about 2 hours, plus no more than an hour (if you take the nice public bus) for Yangzhou -- Zhenjiang. Taxi is of course possible for Yangzhou -- Zhenjiang, but at about 45 mins it doesn't really save you that much time, and it'll cost a pretty penny more.

Long-distance bus for Yangzhou -- Shanghai takes about 4 hours IIRC. More details about this bus on my VirtualTourist Yangzhou Transport travel page: members.virtualtourist.com/m/1d57/f2a56/9/

6. Re: Yangzhou to Shanghai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Yangzhou