We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xining Airport

Italy
Level Contributor
600 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Xining Airport

I am coming to Xining from Repkong by bus. How can I get from the place the bus drops me to the airport? From which place and how often do shuttle airport buses run? Do China Eastern, Southern and Shenzhen Airlines have ticket selling counters at the airport?

Xining
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Xining Airport

You can catch a shuttle bus from the Air ticket office on Ba Yi Lu. I don't remember what airlines are represented at the airport. If you take a taxi to the airport you can expect to pay Y80 to Y100.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
8,009 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Xining Airport

If you are arriving at the main bus station and want to go directly to the airport, the nearest airport bus stop is in the Ming Zhu "bright pearl" hotel (not to be confused with the Min Zhu "nationalities" hotel!) - from the bus station turn right and walk across the bridge toward the railway station plaza, then turn right; the Mingzhu is about 5 minutes walk along.

The main airlines ticketing office is the one by the airport bus stop mentioned on Bayi Lu. This is the only ticketing office in Xining with authority to issue international tickets (including Hong Kong and Macau). There are numerous other ticketing offices which deal with all internal flights.

I don't remember seeing any airline desks at XNN, but I might just have had tunnel vision about getting outa there :-P

3. Re: Xining Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Xining