We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trip report july 2012

Mons, Belgium
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
trip report july 2012

hello,

First of all i want to thank you all the members with their help and advices very usefull for our first trip to Milos.

we have travelled to Milos with our 3-years-old from 7th July to 18th July from Belgium to Athens with AEGEAN, and speed ferry.

We stayed at Soultanas Hotel, very kind people, helpfull, clean, etc,

We have rented a car 4 days (Nikos Cars), the car was perfect, very clean, like new one :), the price very competitve (i have booked the car a few weeks before)

With the car we have visited paleochori (best beach for us, very clean), sarakiniko, papafrangas, mytakas and Plaka (Kastro)

Made one day tour island from Adamas and it worth it !

After that, we have chilled in Pollonia, crystal clear water, child friendly but the sand not so clean :s

i think We have tried all the restaurants of Pollonia lol

Milos was perfect for us but 11 days a little bit long in the end but it's a beautiful island, very kind people, etc

we used to take the bus several times from polonia to adamas but the schedule is thight, so it worth to rent a car.

i hope this report will help future visitors :)

ps ; during our whole stay, blue sky, 35 degrees but the 2 last days windy

Ottawa
Level Contributor
2,375 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trip report july 2012

Thanks for sharing Miyuna. Paleochori is my favourite Milos beach too.

Karen

2. Re: trip report july 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Milos