We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can't reach Archondoula Studios.

WA, USA
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Can't reach Archondoula Studios.

We are going to Milos in September and booked 4 nights at the Archondoula Studios through booking.com I've tried several times in the last couple of weeks to email the Archondoula and keep getting this message:

" The mail server could not deliver mail to contact@archondoula-studios.gr. The account or domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing the proper dns entries."

This doesn't make me feel very confident about my booking. Does anyone know if there's something wrong at Archondoula or with the technology? Any suggestions about how to proceed on this?

Thanks!

Fuerteventura
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Paros, Sifnos
Level Contributor
3,898 posts
944 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can't reach Archondoula Studios.

Ask Booking.com about this.

Looking at the reviews it seems that you are not the first to wait an age for a response

Desford, United...
Level Contributor
1,534 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can't reach Archondoula Studios.

Why not call them on +30 22870 23820?

Washingon DC area
Level Contributor
1,839 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can't reach Archondoula Studios.

Or you could try Bettys Studios - I think the two are relatives:

www.studiosbetty-milos.com/index_uk.htm

WA, USA
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Can't reach Archondoula Studios.

Yes, the reviews do indicate they are slow to respond and in this case it doesn't seem like they are even getting the email.

WA, USA
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Can't reach Archondoula Studios.

Thanks. I may try phoning them and thought I'd ask here first if anyone knew if they were out of business or something.

WA, USA
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Can't reach Archondoula Studios.

Thanks, Zakrosian. Betty's was my second choice and I really loved the photos of Archondoula. We may yet end up at Betty's.

Washingon DC area
Level Contributor
1,839 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can't reach Archondoula Studios.

The rooms at Betty's are more basic, less expensive, and IMO have better views. Archanoula's much more stylish and a little closer to the square. I think either would be a good choice.

Fuerteventura
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Paros, Sifnos
Level Contributor
3,898 posts
944 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Can't reach Archondoula Studios.

I still think you should try Booking.com since you have already booked with them. I find them helpful when you have a problem like this

WA, USA
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Can't reach Archondoula Studios.

Thanks, Zakrosian. It's nice to hear from someone who can compare both properties.

WA, USA
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Can't reach Archondoula Studios.

Nomadic Traveler, I finally did call booking.com yesterday. I hadn't dealt with them before so I wasn't sure if they would be at all helpful. They were. The woman said they show my reservation in their system and others who have booked Archondoulas for arrival in the last few days have not reported any problems. She also gave me another email address to contact Archondoulas. That one didn't bounce back so now I'll see if I hear from them.