We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wanted: Feedback on Kapetan Tassos Studios

Chester,Maryland
6 posts
Save Topic
Wanted: Feedback on Kapetan Tassos Studios

We will be in Milos in late September and are considering staying at Kapetan Tassos Studios in Faros. Anybody know about the quality of these? Thanks, Sushilla

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wanted: Feedback on Kapetan Tassos Studios

Don't know them but I stayed at Tilemahos Hotel on the outskirts of Amadas and can tell you that the intown hotels can have a lot of noise from motor bikes. Tilemahos had small rooms and was very clean, 33 euros. FYI, I here Amadas is the best place to stay while in Milos.

Milos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Milos
Level Contributor
858 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wanted: Feedback on Kapetan Tassos Studios

I know Kapetan Tassos to be an excellent lodging establishment, but it is located in Pollonia, not in Faros. It was built and owned by a civil engineer, who was quite meticulous in designing and constructing it. His sister manages the place very effectively, as well. I believe Kapetan Tassos is a safe bet for any kind of traveller.

Tilemachos Studios in Adamas is also quite good. It is true, however, that some parts of Adamas suffer from noise from passing motorbikes, a menace in all of Greece. Adamas, my hometown, is not necessarily the best place to stay while in Milos, but it is the largest village and the main port of the island.

BTW, it's Adamas or Adamantas, NOT Amadas, Adhamas, Addamas, Amadeus, or anything similar. :)

- Andreas

Wonderful Copenhagen
Level Contributor
179 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wanted: Feedback on Kapetan Tassos Studios

Amadeus, LOL

4. Re: Wanted: Feedback on Kapetan Tassos Studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 05:25