We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

itinerary for a day stop off a seabourn cruisehelp

wantagh new york
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Topic
itinerary for a day stop off a seabourn cruisehelp

My wife and I are cruising the greek island for week. Our itinerary . we like to sight see, beaches and lunch and and the historical sights. what recommendation for each island?

milos arrive 8 depart 5

marmaris turkey 8 - 6

patmos 8 -6

mythemna 8-6

Milos, Greece
Level Contributor
875 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: itinerary for a day stop off a seabourn cruisehelp

Hi Ira, I have replied to a different post of yours in the Milos forum.

DE for Milos

Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Paros, Sifnos
Level Contributor
4,100 posts
986 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: itinerary for a day stop off a seabourn cruisehelp

I think if you look closely at the forums for each of these places you will find good advice. It is part of the fun doing your own planning.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: itinerary for a day stop off a seabourn cruisehelp

This Sunday is expected to be a very buse day for the port of Adamas because there will be two cruise ships at the same time. So finding a car/moto/quad/taxi after disembarking will be very very difficult. Also the public buses are expected to be very busy.

My recommendation (if you will not be able to pre-book something to move around) will be to try one of the excursions available on the cruise boat because you will guaranteed a way to see the island.

As far as I know, Seabourn is offering a snorkelling safari boat trip. This is tailored made boat trip for Seabourn's passengers because all organised boat trips return after the 16:30's last tender. With this trip you will be able to visit Kleftiko, the landmark of Milos and swim in unique waters and still be back in time for the last tender. Please note that Kleftiko is not approachable by a car/moto (only on foot 3kms hiking one way)

If you manage to find a way to move around I would recommend to visit the following places:

- Sarakiniko

- Papafragkas Cave

- Plaka

- Catacombs (usually a 40min waiting time wcan be expected) & Ancient Theater & Place where Venus de Milo was found

- One of the beaches of the south - Palaiochori (that one will probably have more people due to cruise visitors), Provatas, Ag. Kyriaki

Enjoy your visit on our island

4. Re: itinerary for a day stop off a seabourn cruisehelp

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2015, 05:16