We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lloret weather in october

Which Lloret de Mar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
oxford, england
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Topic
lloret weather in october

Hi

I have been thinkingof going to lloret n october can anyone tell me what the weather is like then

Tracy x

kazza236
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: lloret weather in october

I went Oct 2nd last year, weather was lovely, came back with a sun tan!! Rained on the second day we were there but we went in to Barcelona that day where we had great weather. temp was probably 28-30 degrees so not too bad for that time of year, cant guarantee it will be the same this year.

oxford, england
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: lloret weather in october

Thanks for that, i am hoping to book to go, i have been many times before and have never been in october.

Tracy x

kazza236
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: lloret weather in october

Thats the only time I have been, were looking to go again in Sept, is there anywhere good you can recommend to stay? We stayed at Els Llorers last time which was lovely but the walk is a little off putting!

oxford, england
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: lloret weather in october

yes i have stayed in the oasis park that was ok for a cheapy place but if you want outstanding you have to stay in the olympic resort as it is known now, it was excellent i stayed there about 3 or 4 years ago and by accounts it has only got better it is like a 4 or 5 star, if i did'nt just want to get away on a cheapy holiday i would go back there time and time again it is a 5 min walk to the main strip.

Scotland
Level Contributor
108 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: lloret weather in october

We went round about the 12th October last year. The weather was probably around 70 degrees and it only rained once. It did get a bit cold at night.

dr4
nj
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: lloret weather in october

28-30 degrees?

7. Re: lloret weather in october

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2010, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar