We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Your Opinion on lloret De Mar

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
462 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Your Opinion on lloret De Mar

Myself and two friends have got flights booked for a long bank holiday getaway in August for my friends hen do, but sadly theres only going to be three of us in total:-(

But my main concern is what Lloret de Mar is like. When I log on to the Lloret forum the main posts are from 18+ asking what the night life is like. Not that theres anything wrong with this but I get the impression is going to be full of 18+ on there 1st holiday without mum n dad and obviously letting their hair down and rightly so.

Our ages - 36+

So whats your opinion and who does Lloret appeal to?

Redcar, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Your Opinion on lloret De Mar

Hi Rootsneeddoing(love the name, can relate to it too ha ha)

Me and my partner loved Lloret, we were there in Feb this year and had a lovely time.

We met lots of people of all ages - Im 47yrs old my partner is 55 - we had a ball. Everyone seemed to be out for fun which is what its all about. Like you we were wondering if it would be our sort of holiday, we plesantly surprised so enjoy your stay!

Heres wishing you a great time and sunshine :)

Patzy C

southern england
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,276 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Your Opinion on lloret De Mar

lloret is a great resort for anyone who does not just want to lie on the beach all day.

the bars cater for all ages and although there will be the club 18-30 lot there will be plenty of people your age who want a good holiday.

i'm not that young and i always enjoy myself there.

the most important thing is your choice of hotel. i would suggest you look at the fenals area -the fenals gardens and the aquarium may suit, as would the royal star/beach, althugh the royal beach can get a bit noisy.

i would try and avoid,if possible, any of the 3* hotels, as the noise level at night does tend to rise the lower the *rating.this applies to s/c as well.

London, UK
Level Contributor
68 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Your Opinion on lloret De Mar

Definitely agree with the above! It is busy season (though not as bad as first two weeks of August when you can't move as it seems like the whole of France/Germany/Italy has arrived!) when you'll be there but that's good as it means you'll have plenty of choice re bars/restaurants etc. Staying outside of the Lloret central zone will mean that you should be able to get to sleep before 3am...unless of course you want to stay out that late! I've always found Lloret to be a real mixed bag of ages.

kent
Level Contributor
274 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Your Opinion on lloret De Mar

lloret is ok but it is now expensive( we got back on april 20 ) for food and drinks everage of 3 euro for a pint of lsger.benidorm is much cheaper

Bournemouth, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Your Opinion on lloret De Mar

hello babe

all resorts have good and bad reviews,, but i can honestly say lloret has a mixture of ages , and is very popular for stag and hen parties,, i have been there on many occasions and allways met up with great people of all ages,,the main street after 12 is mainly youngsters, but there are plenty of other places like the queen vic, rocker fellas,, and loads more,, if you want a quieter night try fenals, wich is a bit more civilised,, hope this is of help to you,

preston, lancs
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Your Opinion on lloret De Mar

Hi,

Me and a friend went for a long weekend last march and had a fantastic time, suitable for all ages we are 35,37 and would reccommend, I am going back for a week at the end of June with the boyfirend this time!!

Hope you enjoy there are loads of bars, try Queen vic, beach bar, texas, and rockafella disco bar, mixed age groups to suit all.

Shell

7. Re: Your Opinion on lloret De Mar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 01:18
Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar
Recent Conversations