We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa Encantada Aparthotel and Lloret in general

London, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Costa Encantada Aparthotel and Lloret in general

I have never been to Lloret but am looking for a budget holiday for just a few days in the end of September. Can anyone tell me if the Costa Encantada Aparthotel is a nice hotel and how close it is to nightlife, beach, shops, restaurants etc? and also what there is to do in general in Lloret, i ahve been to Tossa de mar before and enjoyed that but going with boyfriend this time and want to make sure there is lots to do while keeping it cheap, poor students and all :) thanks xx

southern england
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Costa Encantada Aparthotel and Lloret in general

costa encatada is a good family hotel complex in the fenals area of lloret.search on here for some reviews.

it is 10 minutes walk to fenals beach and less to some bars and restaurants

lloret is 15/20 minutes walk away and full of pubs/clubs and restaurants.

lloret nightlife is everything tossa is not, lively young and open till late.

plenty of cheap(ish) bars about

uk
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Costa Encantada Aparthotel and Lloret in general

Any diving or snorkelling hot spots by the hotel. kind regrads

London, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Costa Encantada Aparthotel and Lloret in general

has anyone ever booked through freedom direct? just wondering as i haven't heard of them before but they offer a good deal on the hotel x

Glasgow
Level Contributor
961 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Costa Encantada Aparthotel and Lloret in general

I've also booked for end of September (26-30) based on the reviews on here, fingers crossed.

5. Re: Costa Encantada Aparthotel and Lloret in general

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 23:18
Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar
Recent Conversations