We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Which Lloret de Mar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
derbyshire
Level Contributor
68 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
weather

please helllpppp! going lloret de mar 20th nov,any1 know what weather to expect and what the hotel royal star is like. will i be needing summer clothes or winter woolies not sure what to take be grateful for advice, also will there be hotel entertainment or not cos end of season.

southern england
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,247 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

look at top posts on right hand side for weather info.

i doubt you will need your winter woollies, but take a fleece.

i doubt there will be much,if any, entertainment in your hotel, but there will be some pubs open in town, and the robin hood in fenals is quite good fun.

derbyshire
Level Contributor
68 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

thanks for that jimd-f,il not bother with the scarf then! with 2 teenage girls im sure theyl keep us entertained with their jokes and arguing! iv read all the bad reviews on the hotel royal star,hoping its got better with time,if you know different please feel free to tell

southern england
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,247 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

the royal star is an ok hotel. it gets its star rating for its facilities, not its food or staff manners, like all hotels.

i have always found it to be ok, better than most, but not as good as some of the other 4* hotelks in the area.

read the top post about what you get on AI, as it does reflect what you can expect in this hotel.

you are going at a time when there are usually a lot of french and spanish pensioners there, so beware that they do not understand the concept of queueing.

for a bit of light relief/warning, you may want to read the following thread which contains an item titled "breakfast at the royal star"

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=76101&p=854171&hilit=royal+star#p854171

4. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2011, 06:50
Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar