We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel agents in Lloret

Florida
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
travel agents in Lloret

We will be in Lloret de Mar in Mid-November and would to like to engage a travel agent to take us to places of interest around the area. Does anyone know of a good and reasonably-priced agent?

Lloret de Mar, Spain
Level Contributor
287 posts
1. Re: travel agents in Lloret

Hi

Excursions in November will be limited owing to the fact that the summer season in Lloret de Mar is finished by the end of September. You can still book excursions through the Laietana company, find details of the excursions and contact details here...

www.lloret-de-mar-stuff.com/excursions.php

You can book by email or there is a freephone telephone number (English speaking) if you prefer.....Jackie

southern england
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,259 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: travel agents in Lloret

if you are looking for a guide to take you round all the places of interest, and be at your beck and call all day i am afraid you will not get one.

you may be able to do a deal with a local taxi driver to hire him by the day, but i would not expect that to be cheap.

i would look at going to barcelona for a day, maybe gerona for a day and possibly monserrat.

bear in mind that you will be there ouy of season and although the weather should be ok, you may be unlucky and you should plan for this.

Florida
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: travel agents in Lloret

Thanks for your reply. It's very helpful. We will contact this company about sight-seeing.

Florida
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: travel agents in Lloret

Thanks for your reply. We have been to Lloret before in Nov .and know that things are quiet at that time. We really need ideas or transportation to anything worth visiting. Your reply is helpful.

Barcelona
Level Contributor
105 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: travel agents in Lloret

These are 2 travel agents in Lloret who offer local tours:

Viajes Braturi: http://braturi.group-team.com/

Viajes Loreto: http://www.viajesloreto.com/

Let me know how you get on?

Bon viaje

Florida
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
6. Re: travel agents in Lloret

Thank you for this information. We will contact these for help. This is exactly what we needed to know.

7. Re: travel agents in Lloret

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar
Recent Conversations