We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa Encantada

Which Lloret de Mar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Costa Encantada

We are booked up to go to this hotel in early May, is there anyone who has been to this hotel and resort if so please supply me with information on this hotel and resort. We are planning a day trip to Barcelona football stadium is there anywhere else to visit on the day trip to Barcelona. What will the temperature be in early May.

kilmarnock scotland
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Costa Encantada

I am going with my family for a week in may also. I have heared of a family that goes every year and says it is great for all the family, lots and lots to do. My family and I went to barcalona 2years ago and it was fantastic. We went to the football ground , cathedrals and stadiums, it was amazing. It was worth playing for the excurtion. It is also great seeing the dancing fountains, as for the weather I haven't been abroad at that time of year but its got to be better than the scottish weather.

DONCASTER
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Costa Encantada

HI I AM GOING IN JULY IT WILL BE MY 6TH TIME IN 7YEARS IT IS NOT TOO WARM IN MAY THE SEA IS ALSO COLD AT THAT TIME OF YEAR I HAVE BEEN ON THE STADIUM TOUR MYSELF IT IS AWESOME YOU CAN CATCH A BUS TO BLANES TRAIN STATION FROM OUTSIDE THE SUPERMARKET AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HILL THEN CATCH A TRAIN TO BARCELONA THEY ALSO DO TRIPS TO BARCELONA TO SEE THE FOUNTAINS THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AWESOME AND THEY PLAY THE MUSIC BY FREDDIE MERCURY {BARCELONA}and it is supposed to fetch a lump to your throat

TRY ANDORRA market it is just over the french border never done it myself but i believe the spirits are dirt cheap and fags are cheap too when in barcelona have a walk down the ramblers it is a market with people been statues they dont move until you give them some change they look brill have a walk to the spanish equivalent to our harrods it is situated on the main road near the ramblers it opens your eyes have a great holiday hope you enjoy like i have and you go back but when the weather is hotter many regards ADRIAN JONES

Lytham Lancs UK
Level Contributor
22 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Costa Encantada

As your time in Barcelona is short you might find the best thing to do is get on the Bus Turistic - it drops at the football ground and you also get a chance to see Barcelona at the same time.

You can pick it up all over Barcelona and ticket is valid for a day I think.

Have a great time.

Gainsborough...
Level Contributor
47 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Costa Encantada

Have been to that hotel on a half board basis. the food is 110%,pool gr8 ,entertainment good,(lots for young kids).Supermarket on the corner of the street.your other responders say the same as i was going to.

London
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Costa Encantada

I am now even more excited about going on holidayafter reading everyone's great reviews of the hotel we're staying at in June!

Gainsborough...
Level Contributor
47 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Costa Encantada

TO LIPPY 4, We are going to Lloret onJUNE THE 4th( STAYING IN HOTEL CLEOPATRA)when are you going ? We tend to hang out in THE HIGHWAYMAN in LLORETor a Belgian stylr bar on a corner near some clothes shops .If dates allow we could grab a beer .harrydaverchi@hotmail.com

England
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Costa Encantada

could anyone please give me a guide to prices at LLoret De Mar (e.g. drinks eating out etc)

Nottingham
Level Contributor
123 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Costa Encantada

Has anyone been to Costa Encantada or lloret in September, I am looking to book something and this hotel sounds lovely.

Can anyone advise of the weather? Thanks

Lisa

Gainsborough...
Level Contributor
47 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Costa Encantada

To forrest 2005. We went there last year in Sept.Hot & sunny but turned a bit cooler some nights & even rained twice.The hotel is gr8 (see my earlier comments) the best hotel food i`ve had on this continent.Check out my ( & other peoples) reports on lloret under hotel cleopatra saves me typing thsm out again.Have agr8 time the fun & sun is there to be had,theres hectick & late or easy going or a happy mixture of both,flower sellers were a pain this year though.Get bak to me to let us know wot you think.H.daV.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
123 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Costa Encantada

Thanks. really looking forward to this holiday, i need a tan!!!

Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar