We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local bus transfers from/to Girona Airport to Fenals, Lloret

Which Lloret de Mar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
88 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Local bus transfers from/to Girona Airport to Fenals, Lloret

We are arriving in Girona Airport on Saturday afternoon and are considering using the local bus for transport to Fenals and back.

Has anybody had any recent experience with the local bus service?

Is it easy to find where to get on bus at airport and what bus to actually get?

Where about in airport do you purchase bus ticket from?

Thanks for any help in advance!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
29,588 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Local bus transfers from/to Girona Airport to Fenals, Lloret

Buses Girona airport to Lloret de Mar www.sagales.com

stockport
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Local bus transfers from/to Girona Airport to Fenals, Lloret

Be aware that there are TWO timetables. . . Summer, and Winter.

The winter timetable begins on 12th September.

Ebbw Vale, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Local bus transfers from/to Girona Airport to Fenals, Lloret

Hi this is the 1st time I have posted any comment on any review site but I feel so strongly about the way we were treated by a2b transfers I feel I have to. When we arrived at girona airport at 11.45 pm. our names were not on there list to be transferred to Llorett eventually we were told we could go on another coach this took a hour to sort out. The rep kept phoning but I don't think he was having much luck with who ever he was speaking to. We got to our hotel at 2.30 am shattered. We rang to find out what time we were being picked up for our return journey and to make sure we would be on the list. We were told that they would put a list up in the hotel foyer which they done but to our horror it was to be picked up at 2.25 am and our flight was not until 7.30 am. This time the return only took 40 mins which meant that we were in the airport 4 and half hours before our flight was due to leave. It was a absolute nightmare as there was absolutely no we're to sit and only one small cafe open. Will defiantly wont use this company again they have no respect or concern for their customers. Mrs Thomas

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Local bus transfers from/to Girona Airport to Fenals, Lloret

Can anyone tell me how much a taxi would be from the airport to Fenals? Just approx as iv booked a last min break and have no idea how ill get to the hotel as transfers wernt included

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Local bus transfers from/to Girona Airport to Fenals, Lloret

Hi approx how much is it for a taxi from gerona airport to fenals? Just booked a last min 3 night break and have no transfers included

southern england
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Local bus transfers from/to Girona Airport to Fenals, Lloret

taxi is around the €50 mark but can vary slightly due to time of day/number of passengers and bags

look at top questions on right for details of local bus that you could also consider, particularly for getting back to the airport

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Local bus transfers from/to Girona Airport to Fenals, Lloret

Thank you very much - is afternoon so may try the bus theres only me and hubby kids arnt coming :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Local bus transfers from/to Girona Airport to Fenals, Lloret

We are also travelling in a couple of weeks so have not personally experienced it. However my friend has moved out there and he told us when we get to Girona airport the buses are readily available and cheap. We are going to Lloret de mar and it will cost us Euro 13 each and the bus will take 35 mins. I checked on the net and got the same answer.

Not sure where to buy the tickets from - he usually books the tickets from UK. However, I don't want to do that in case of flight delays.

southern england
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Local bus transfers from/to Girona Airport to Fenals, Lloret

last time i was at gerona you came out of aarivals and turned left. the ticket kiosk was right in front of you.

buses are not readily available, but the time table is in the top questions and the current cost is €10

10. Re: Local bus transfers from/to Girona Airport to Fenals, Lloret

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2016, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar