We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Wakefield
Level Contributor
20 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Evenia Olympic Park hotel, Lloret de mar

Hi

Does anyone know which other hotels are in the same complex as this hotel?

It is going to be First Choice next year as a splash world hotel.

It is not yet in any of their brochures and the staff are not 100% about it.

It doesn't have many photo I assume because it is going to be refurbished over winter??

Thanks

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
215 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Evenia Olympic Park hotel, Lloret de mar

Hi, I emailed the hotel yesterday and received a reply earlier today, they are closing now to undergo a complete renovation of all rooms!!! We booked on the strength of this and the fact that you are getting free access to the water park, looking forward to it, june 24 2014!!

Wakefield
Level Contributor
20 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Evenia Olympic Park hotel, Lloret de mar

Thanks so much. Just what I wanted to hear.

We have booked two weeks in July.

Do you happen to know anything about the other two hotels in the complex?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
215 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Evenia Olympic Park hotel, Lloret de mar

To be honest no but im going to do a bit of research so ill let you know asap!!!

Limerick
Level Contributor
16 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Evenia Olympic Park hotel, Lloret de mar

Hi,

Did you arrive at the hotel? would appreciate any feedback on the resort and hotel we have booked the Evenida Palace in the same complex and are due to check in on Saturday. The feedback I have been getting on Lloret so far has been bad. We have been in Spain now for a month and our 15 year old is really missing the company of other teenagers. Are there many in the complex?. Trying to decide if I should cancel and head down to the costa del sol instead.

Cheers

5. Re: Evenia Olympic Park hotel, Lloret de mar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar
Recent Conversations