We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zip transfer from girona to lloret de mar

Which Lloret de Mar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
7 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Zip transfer from girona to lloret de mar

We went end of April 2014 and we struggled to find a bus of any description, basically it didn't run more efficiently until the end of May. We paid £80 return and the taxi was asking €52 so it was cheaper to pre book. Taxi turn up before us so no waiting, transfer 30 minutes but 20 at 4am.he did ask me for the €52 but I calmly showed him the book reference and he took it no quibbles. They wanted us there 2 hours before the flight but I called them after the online booking to change the time. We arrived 1.30 hours before but at 4:45 the morning there is nothing to do and no shops open till god knows when, macdonalds opens at 5, security was 10 minutes at that time of day. I would have preferred to leave a little later still to arrive maybe 5:15.

soaked in ireland
Level Contributor
426 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zip transfer from girona to lloret de mar

Hello, I think you may have posted a review but in the wrong place, non the less interested as myself and many others likewise will be looking at different transfer options for this summer season so if the company messed you about we are better to know the names so we can double check all arrangements, i think by your post you should be home by now safe and sound, best to put it to experience. Good Luck

Level Contributor
7 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zip transfer from girona to lloret de mar

Hi, yeah I know I wasn't sure where to put it. When I was researching I didn't find much help for the time if year I was traveling so that's why I posted it. Anyway, the company didn't mess me about one bit, they were very good, efficient and good pricing, just have ur booking reference number with you. I would use them again.

soaked in ireland
Level Contributor
426 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zip transfer from girona to lloret de mar

Hi sorry i totally misread what you where saying, i thought they had let you down, yes i will price them for the final bit of our trip, airport to resort i have already booked but i think i did price zip at the time and suntransfers where cheaper.

4. Re: Zip transfer from girona to lloret de mar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar