We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lloret de Mar June 2014

Liverpool, England...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Lloret de Mar June 2014

Hi just booked Lloret de mar for June 2014. First time here. Anyone recommend the best clubs and bars? We are a group in our early/mid 20s. Also are there any water parks close by? We are staying in H-top Alexis.

Torre del Mar, Spain
Level Contributor
2,962 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lloret de Mar June 2014

Which H Top Alexis? The 4* is by the beach and the 3* a little way up the hill.

Water World is nearby. There is also Port Aventura, Gnomo Park, etc.

If you fancy an evening out, a selection of great eating places by the beach a short bus ride away at Tossa de Mar.

BTW, Lloret has two beaches. The one at Fenals is quieter.

St.Julians-Malta
Level Contributor
816 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lloret de Mar June 2014

Natalie this is the Lloret De Mar water park https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTt-RamNjq8

Edited: 16 May 2014, 17:03
York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Lloret de Mar June 2014

Hi

I used to go here a lot but havent been since 2009 so things may have changed. However Ive had a look on google maps and these places still appear to be there. if you head out of your hotel towards the beach and turn right theres a place called Carmens which was very nice and a bit more up market on an evening.

at the other end of the beach on the beach theres a couple of bars which were good to relax on the beach. also at that end there is a small bar called piccailly which was always friendly and did good food.

On an evening id recommend these bars which are on the main road (strip) that runs down to the beach

Zoo

Mobys

Theres a few clubs on this road but the only one id bother with is Tropics, Gala wasnt very good neither was prive de magic although been a good few years since ive been in them so may be better now.

at the top of the strip by the roundabout theres the queen vic which is good. if you come out of the rear gates by the sky blaster ride you have Texas saloon and Rockerfellers both of these are a good night out. There is also one next to Rockerfellers but I cant remember the name but this was also good.

There are 100's of bars around Lloret and I'm sure youll find some for yourself that Ive not seen. Theres a long winding street that runs behind the sea front that has lots of shops on and also little bars on little side streets. Look for the Seven Seas thats off there always a good atmosphere in there.

For food/meals I can recommend

Route 66 on the sea front and La Fusta which is tucked away near in the shopping area behind the sea front just ask and someone will point you there. Hope this helps and any other things Give me a shout and Ill try

Lee

4. Re: Lloret de Mar June 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar
Recent Conversations