We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trips froml lloret

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
214 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Trips froml lloret

Hi guys we arrive 24th june for 11 days at Olympic park. Can you tell me of any trips and excursions shops that will be be cheaper than the Thomson tour operator excursions, cheers guys

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
195 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Trips froml lloret

day trips and excursions Laietana tours have an office in the side street near the bus station where you can book, do a search for them on line to see the places they visit and prices.

St.Julians-Malta
Level Contributor
816 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trips froml lloret

Harry it's depend what you loke and what you prefare ... From Lloret De Mar bus station for example I took easy and cheap return trips to visit such as Girona,Bacellona,Tossa Del Mar and Blanes among other places .

We are again going to be in Lloret for 4 nights from the 3rr June and same I will do .. What I always did as soon I settle in our hotel first visit will be to the Lloret Bus Station , with a pen and papar and from monitors there I right down the times of those buses going to placec of my choice .. Its as simple as that ... Happy Holiday

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
214 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trips froml lloret

Thanks for that advice, sounds like a plan!!

St.Julians-Malta
Level Contributor
816 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trips froml lloret

If you do like I do ... and as soon you settle in Lloret you head strait to thr bus station in few minute you will plan few of your day out ... Rates to Tossa Del Mar and Blanes ( on Mondays mornings a massive open market at Blanes) return is APPX 5 EUROS to Girona appx 9.50 to Barcelona appx 15 Euros ... For example once from Girona bus station we went to historic Besalu

Edited: 27 May 2014, 14:13
5. Re: Trips froml lloret

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar
Recent Conversations