We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agnes Water Beach Caravan Park

Brisbane, Australia
9 posts
Agnes Water Beach Caravan Park

I'd like to hear form anyone who has stayed at Agnes Water Beach Caravan Park, how they liked it. I've never been to this area. I'd like to try and figure out how this park compares with the 1770 Camping Ground near point lookout.

5 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
1. Re: Agnes Water Beach Caravan Park

Great place to stay ,went there foe 3 days and stayed for a week and a half .,have a coffee shop with nice deck plenty of information on area from caretakers there .very clean great beach area with lifeguard,great beach for walks or swim......very safe,close to market..........

South Pacific
Destination Expert
for Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
30,962 posts
77 reviews
2. Re: Agnes Water Beach Caravan Park

There are 42 reviews here: tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g494979-d191…

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
3. Re: Agnes Water Beach Caravan Park

Im currently at agnes waters holiday park it is such a beautiful spot the caravan park is situated with beach frontage, The park managers are absolutely beautiful people amenities are spotless there is a camp kitchen laundry and park cafe over looking the beach .shops are close by, also cafes .You can get a curtasey bus to and from the local Tavern everything you need is here .

Edited: 24 November 2017, 06:19
Geelong...
Destination Expert
for Geelong, Great Ocean Road
Level Contributor
7,798 posts
49 reviews
4. Re: Agnes Water Beach Caravan Park

Hmmm this has to be a record necro posting on a thread that is over 5 years old.

South Pacific
Destination Expert
for Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
30,962 posts
77 reviews
5. Re: Agnes Water Beach Caravan Park

But new information!! I suspect the new Agnes Tavern didn't exist in 2012. :)

Reply to: Agnes Water Beach Caravan Park
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted