We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Esperance in Easter

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
129 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Esperance in Easter

Hi All,

We are thinking of visiting Esperance over the Easter weekend but it appears we might be abit too late in deciding to do so (accommodation is mostly if not all booked out!).

The furthest I've bene down south is to Albany so I'm not familiar with the area and wondering if there's somewhere else in the region we could stay which will still give us access to enjoy the Esperance region.

Grateful for any advice or recommendations! Thank you!

A J
Subiaco, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Margaret River
Level Contributor
2,826 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Esperance in Easter

Theres still 2 or 3 places showing availablity on the visitesperance site:

visitesperance.com/accomgrid_condensed.asp

Enter dates etc for results. Do any of those places appeal?

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
21,208 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Esperance in Easter

Bremer Bay is also popular (I've never been there though so can't personally recommend it), but even that is a 4 hour+ drive away. Esperance is pretty isolated.

Mandurah, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Esperance in Easter

We just booked a cute little cabin in Bathers Paradise Caravan Park and there is still room :)

4. Re: Esperance in Easter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 April 2013, 06:35
A J
Subiaco, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Margaret River
Level Contributor
2,826 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Esperance in Easter

Good for you. I guess you missed the part about availability for Easter....last Easter

6. Re: Esperance in Easter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Esperance