We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport sanford

salisbury
1 post
Save Topic
Transport sanford

I am currntly going on holiday. I arrive in sanford airport and want to stay in kisseeme for 1 night but do not know how to get there from the airport as i do not drive can any one tell me if some hotels do coaches ext.

Level Contributor
1,440 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport sanford

Have you posted this to the incorrect forum? Are you talking about Florida?

Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
6,468 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport sanford

While there are several 'salisburys' here you sound as though you may be from the one in the United Kingdom. Your message is on the North Carolina forums. There is indeed a Sanford NC - but it is verrry far from Kissimmee and coach discounts I think. You want Sanford FLORIDA, where the airport is that services Orlando and Kissemmee; and winter sports camps are near there. It's not far from the airport.

Here's a site you need: floridakiss.com It has tons of info...where to stay, Hot Deals, etc. There are probably even 800 numbers - toll free - to get more precise info. I think there must be hotels that have or share in airport pickups and drop offs since it's sooo popular and significant in the area.

The airport is large and very nice. They say they have the finest leisure passenger facilites in the US. It is in the City of Sanford.

Best wishes!

Get answers to your questions about Sanford
Recent Conversations