We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carolina Designs Rental #769, "BLISS"

Mechanicsburg, PA
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Carolina Designs Rental #769, "BLISS"

Has anyone stayed in this property? Can you comment on condition of home, neighborhood, beach, etc.

5 replies to this topic
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Carolina Designs Rental #769, "BLISS"

I stayed at bliss last October for a week. It was magnificent! A very beautiful and clean home with great location. It was so peaceful and relaxing. The house was was stunning and I would rate my trip overall a 10. I'm going back this October. Since we went in October the beach was empty but still wonderful.

Edited: 06 August 2013, 00:16
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Carolina Designs Rental #769, "BLISS"

I stayed at bliss last October for a week. It was magnificent! A very beautiful and clean home with great location. It was so peaceful and relaxing. The house was was stunning and I would rate my trip overall a 10. I'm going back this October.

Edited: 06 August 2013, 00:17
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Carolina Designs Rental #769, "BLISS"

I stayed at bliss last October for a week. It was magnificent! A very beautiful and clean home with great location. It was so peaceful and relaxing. The house was was stunning and I would rate my trip overall a 10. I'm going back this October.

maryland
Level Contributor
5,108 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Carolina Designs Rental #769, "BLISS"

Holy cow, that place is amazing!!!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
407 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply