We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prices of taxis to/from statesville from Charlotte airport

Cranford, New Jersey
Level Contributor
59 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
prices of taxis to/from statesville from Charlotte airport

Can anyone give me an idea of what a cab ride will cost to/from the Charlotte airport from Statesville?

I'll be flying into NC in June and am trying to figure out the best way to get up to Statesville.. are there any mass transit options?

Mentioned in this post
Charlotte
Charlotte
North Carolina
Statesville
Statesville
North Carolina
NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: prices of taxis to/from statesville from Charlotte airport

No mass transit...a cab would be exceptionally expensive, if available. I used to live adjacent to the airport ( a couple of miles) and years ago a cab ride for me was $8.00. You;'d do much better to rent a car. Best wishes.

NC
Level Contributor
595 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: prices of taxis to/from statesville from Charlotte airport

Statesville is close to an hour haul from CLT. Rent a car...its the only smart (economically speaking) option.

Mentioned in this post
Statesville
Statesville
North Carolina
Douglas Airport
Douglas Airport
Charlotte, NC
3. Re: prices of taxis to/from statesville from Charlotte airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 03:16
Get answers to your questions about Statesville