We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Laundromat Open for Business

Tampa, FL
3 posts
Save Topic
New Laundromat Open for Business

Easy Washer Coin Laundry just opened up at 214 Hwy 17 North in Holly Ridge...this will make life easier at the beach being that there isn't a Laundromat for miles!

Topsail Island
Level Contributor
365 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Laundromat Open for Business

My Good Friend opened it and it has State of the Art Washers and Dryers.They have 25 and 50 lb Capacity.

florida
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: New Laundromat Open for Business

What does this have to do with travel? If someone opens a new charter fishing trip should we post that? Who goes to a laundromat on vacation?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,605 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Laundromat Open for Business

A LOT of people go to a laundromat on vacation. Especially when with kids. Typically houses have washer/dryer, but not always. If you are traveling and staying in hotels, some may offer a laundry service, but it is outrageously expensive.

Tampa, FL
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: New Laundromat Open for Business

I just posted it as a convience factor because some of the older places on the beach and or hotels and motels don't have them and with the amount of families that visit the area in the summer it just makes life a bit easier thats all.

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
Level Contributor
3,483 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Laundromat Open for Business

Thanks for the post, we all have dirty laundry, some of us just don't want to admit it.

I am sure it will come in handy for those who do not have access to their own laundry facilities.

Hampstead, NC
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: New Laundromat Open for Business

I was able to enjoy more time with my family who recently visited Topsail Island as I simply dropped off what needed to be washed and picked it up clean and neatly folded. What a relief! Plus, after everyone had gone back home, I put all the bed linens and blankets everyone had used in one of the super large machinges and got everything cleaned in one easy load.

florida
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: New Laundromat Open for Business

This has to be the most famous laundromat in the country. Sure has a good PR team lol.

ohio
Level Contributor
85 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New Laundromat Open for Business

Thank you for the post. Last year in May we stayed at a place with no w/d.

New fishing charter info might be helpful to some also

Topsail Island
Level Contributor
365 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New Laundromat Open for Business

Sometimes when I don't have nothing to do and the Fish aren't biting I like to go hang out at The Easy Washer and just smell the fresh Linens.They also have some great Magazines to read at The EASY WASHER!

10. Re: New Laundromat Open for Business

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2010, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Surf City
Recent Conversations