We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Topsail Dunes 1112 or Surf Condos 134 By the Sea??

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
18 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Topsail Dunes 1112 or Surf Condos 134 By the Sea??

I welcome any input on these two complexes or even better these exact units.

Labor Day will be our first trip to Topsail Island and we finally narrowed it down to two condo units. We are only staying 3 or 4 nights and have 2 adults and a toddler. Our number 1 priority is something clean and nice, prefer modern/renovated but we understand most of the condos are older. After that we want to be as close to the beach as possible. I think I like the idea of Surf City to walk to things like a coffee shop, but I also want to feel like we escaped the people.

Thank you for any input you have on Surf Condo 134 through Century 21 or Topsail Dunes 1112 through Coastline.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,605 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Topsail Dunes 1112 or Surf Condos 134 By the Sea??

Topsail Dunes is in North Topsail, so you are going to be 10+ miles from Surf City.

The other place, Surf Condos is still about a mile + walk up the beach from the center of Surf City, so if you are looking to hop out of your place, and casually stroll into the coffee shop, it is a little further than you may thing. That unit looks nice. It is mentioned in another review Here: tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g49584-r4694… (read review about halfway down page)

Topsail Island is just the best, most beautiful beach-I've done them all along the mid-Atlantic, from Rehoboth DE to North Myrtle, and keep going back to TI for almost 40 years.

2. Re: Topsail Dunes 1112 or Surf Condos 134 By the Sea??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2011, 06:28
Get answers to your questions about Surf City
Recent Conversations