We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hanicap accessablility to ocean in north top sail

Rochester, New York
1 post
Save Topic
hanicap accessablility to ocean in north top sail

Hi! I was wondering if anyone knows where I could rent a beach wheelchair. Stairs are very challenging for my dad and forget about a normal wheelchair on the sand. I was also wondering if maybe a rented golf cart or ATV might be an option. Any feedback is very welcome.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
7,678 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hanicap accessablility to ocean in north top sail

Are you renting your beach home through a Realty Company? We used Ward Realty and I found they could provide a lot of needed information about rental products.

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
Level Contributor
3,487 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hanicap accessablility to ocean in north top sail

I am not sure about the rental part, but I do believe there is a handicap access to the beach on North Topsail, I have seen the sign. I would call the North Topsail town hall, (910) 328-1349 or 1(800) 687-7092, for exact locations.

Hampstead, North...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: hanicap accessablility to ocean in north top sail

Hi, I am a realtor here at Surf City. I am not aware of anyplace in the area that rents beach wheelchairs but it is definitely something we need in the area. Have you been here yet and are you still in need of a wheel chair. I would be happy to call around to see what I can find for you.

Lori

4. Re: hanicap accessablility to ocean in north top sail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 17:16
Get answers to your questions about Surf City
Recent Conversations