We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy large tray style food (lasagne etc) take-out

San antonio
Level Contributor
151 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Where to buy large tray style food (lasagne etc) take-out

My large family (20) has rented a house in North Topsail. Any suggestions of restaurants that sell large tray meals for take-out. Like trays of a chicken dish, some pasta etc. I did contact some places that was more catering and thus the price was 20 pp or more. We just need the food and we can pick up. Your ideas are welcome

Johnson City...
Level Contributor
192 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy large tray style food (lasagne etc) take-out

I would check out New York Deli/Surf City.They have a web page that gives their catering menu. Have never needed large amounts of food...but I have had their lasagne as a special of the day and it was really good.

All the food I have gotten from there has been very good.(Sandwichs, Soups, Salads etc) We usually get carry out 2-3 times during our week vacation.

If you are needing sweet treats Sugar Island Bakery and Corner Sweet shop both in Surf City have delicous

bakery treats.

Hope you have wonderful Topsail Vacation filled happy memories.

San antonio
Level Contributor
151 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to buy large tray style food (lasagne etc) take-out

Thanks so much. I saw online they have some tray items for big groups. Glad to know you think their food is good. We will definately check them out. Thanks so much also for the baked goods idea we will be celebrating a graduationa and a birthday so this will definately help.

Topsail Island, NC
Level Contributor
977 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to buy large tray style food (lasagne etc) take-out

Madison's in Sneads Ferry does large amounts of take out chicken and perhaps other things as well. Their phone number is (910) 741-0138 if you want to give them a call.

The people at the Surf City Welcome Center might have some info on this too

910-328-2716

tourism@visitsurfcitync.com

San antonio
Level Contributor
151 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to buy large tray style food (lasagne etc) take-out

Thanks I will definately check it out!

5. Re: Where to buy large tray style food (lasagne etc) take-out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2015, 01:15
Get answers to your questions about Topsail Beach