We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best tattoo parlor in the area?

Columbia, Missouri
Level Contributor
9 posts
Save Topic
Best tattoo parlor in the area?

Will be staying in Kure Beach the weekend of the 19-22. Would like to get my first tattoo as a momento of the trip. Any recommendations?

Wilmington, NC
Level Contributor
352 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best tattoo parlor in the area?

I got my first tattoo done at Cape Fear tattoo on S. College, ask for Dixon he is a cutie, very sweet and will give you great service because he is the owner. Im not sure about any others because we only go to him. Make sure u call ahead to make sure he is working. I went one day to go through books and pics and to decide then came back to have it done. Have fun!

Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
6,470 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best tattoo parlor in the area?

About your first....consider on what part of your body you are getting it in relation to your long drive home. Will you want to sleep on that right shoulder? I'd advise not to get one on the back or...mmm...well anywhere to the knee that will be touching the seat since you will be sitting in a car all that time. Shoulder is workable...base of the spine while sitting, especially sharing driving...not a good idea. Based on experience of three good friends.

3. Re: Best tattoo parlor in the area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 22:22