We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night in Vegas

Which Wilmington hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Night in Vegas

Hi everyone,

I'm going to be in Wilmington for a girls weekend this weekend. I saw that they are doign the Night in Vegas. Is this fun? Looks like it was done last year too. What is the age group and attire? We are in our late 20's.

Also - what is a fun bar, maybe live music on the weekend?

What about a good place for Sunday to watch the games?

Wilmington, NC
Level Contributor
345 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night in Vegas

I've never done the Vegas thing but I can recommend some good places to dance and hang out at. My personal favorite is Reel Cafe which is a 3 story bar/restaurant/club that over looks the river and has a roof top bar. They have 3 floors of music usually, 80's music on roof, hip hop dance on second and a band outside. Its a good mix of ages and people. Goodfellas is a new one I hear is pretty good. Basically you can walk up and down Front st and the surround block and have many choices. Buffalo Wild Wings is your best bet for games.

2. Re: Night in Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2010, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Wilmington