We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Central Location for U of P, Swarthmore, and Haverford

Which Winston Salem hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
14 posts
Save Topic
Central Location for U of P, Swarthmore, and Haverford

I am going with my son to see these three colleges. Is there one motel or nice place that is central to all 3 so that we don't have to be checking in and out? We're leaving sunday, have tours and interviews monday and tuesday...Thanks.

NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Central Location for U of P, Swarthmore, and Haverford

I think you posted in the wrong place.

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
441 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Central Location for U of P, Swarthmore, and Haverford

Swarthmore and Haverford are close together, as I recall, but I unless you have to be at either early in the morning, I suggest you stay downtown, possibly in the Rittenhouse Sq. area. There is alot of history, excellent museums, restaurants, etc. and it's not too hard to get to the suburbs after rush hour. You can find any number of hotels on this site, but you will need to go to the Philadelphia sit to get the best reader input

3. Re: Central Location for U of P, Swarthmore, and Haverford

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 07:16