We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how do i cancel or change a reservation i made in fargo?

Branson, Missouri
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
how do i cancel or change a reservation i made in fargo?

I made reservations a couple of months ago, i guess thru ta and i called the hotel to change and they said they cant cause i did not make thru them? help

North Dakota
Level Contributor
602 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how do i cancel or change a reservation i made in fargo?

Tripadvisor does not book....it must have been one of the search engines...the hotel should be able to tell you which one (e.g. hotwire, travelocity, etc.). You may have booked a nonrefundable trip and that may be why they can't cancel it.

Fish Creek...
Level Contributor
998 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how do i cancel or change a reservation i made in fargo?

Look at the confirmation you received, it will tell you what agency booked your trip. Cancel through them. If you have lost your confirmation, call your credit card company (or look up your acct online) and find out what agency the charges came from.

You cannot cancel through the hotel because you did not book through the hotel.

3. Re: how do i cancel or change a reservation i made in fargo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2015, 01:15
Get answers to your questions about Fargo