I consider to go to Pemba & Quirimbas the coming winter and have some questions:
1. Has anyone stayed in the Matemo Community Camping, experiences (the bungalows)?
2. How long does it take to go from Ibo to Matemo?
3. How long would you suggest to stay in Ibo island which will be our "base" in the Quirimbas. We have total of seven days in the Pemba/Quirimbas area.
4. Is the walking tour to Qurimba island recommendable?
5. Is the snorkelling good in Ibo island and Matemo island? Any specific places around these islands that are good?
6. Anyone who has stayed in Chuiba Palms on the mainland, experiences?
7. Other accomodation outside of Pemba that could be recommended?
8. Recommended Car rental in Pemba? Is it easy to find the way from Pemba to Tadanhangue?