We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

e-mail addy of tropic inn hotel , dehiwala

Which Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
22 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
e-mail addy of tropic inn hotel , dehiwala

can anyone help me out with the email address of tropic innn hotel in dehiwala/mt. lavinia. ? thanks sunit

St Austell
Level Contributor
3,497 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: e-mail addy of tropic inn hotel , dehiwala

info@tropicinn.com

Take a look at their web page for further contact details

http://www.tropicinn.com/contact.html

All the best,

Sue

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
326 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: e-mail addy of tropic inn hotel , dehiwala

Sunit - There are 2 Tropic Inns (names might differ slightly)...one in Mount Lavinia down College Avenue and the other Tropic Inn is on Galle Road Dehiwala. I last saw the Tropic Inn in Dehiwala a couple of years back, so not sure if it still exists.

Robbie

UK
Level Contributor
615 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: e-mail addy of tropic inn hotel , dehiwala

Hi

I have had a reply from the Tropic Inn and it is College Road Mount Lavina www.tropicinn.com.

Lynda

Sri Lanka
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: e-mail addy of tropic inn hotel , dehiwala

We manage "Tropic Inn hotel" Mount Lavinia. We are not Tropical inn in Dehiwela. The Dehiwela hotel is not ours and it is only visited by the locals and they prefer getting local customers.

We at Tropic Inn Mount Lavinia is completely different. We provide very clean A/C rooms with breakfast for the travellers thats coming from other countries. We do not give rooms for 2 or 3 hours. Only overnight stay.

Please do not get confused with the Tropical Inn in Dehiwela.

If any concerns please ask here and I will respond.

I am not trying to promote our hotel on this discussion board. Only trying to clarify the misunderstanding.

Thank you.

Fazal

Tropic Inn Mount Lavinia.

Edited: 07 October 2010, 14:15
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
326 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: e-mail addy of tropic inn hotel , dehiwala

Fazal - Thanks for clearing this up. I have passed by your hotel, and it certainly looks better than the Tropic Inn in Dehiwala, with unscrupulous characters standing outside.

Robbie

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
22 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: e-mail addy of tropic inn hotel , dehiwala

many thanks friends ... i am more confused than before. i wanted to know the email addy or if required the telephone number of tropical inn hotel AND NOT THE TROPIC INN, whixh is a kind of dormitory. The tropical inn hotel is in in 30 College Avenue , Dehiwala. It seems all of you do know what i am on about .. but i still do not have an e-mail adress. Many thanks to you all ... it is soooooooooooo confusing . i now now shall try the www.tropicinn.com ... please keep your fingers crossed .

you are all just super and many thanks once again. Sunit

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
326 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: e-mail addy of tropic inn hotel , dehiwala

Hi Sunit,

Firstly, College Avenue is NOT in Dehiwala, and is in Mount Lavinia. So, what you are looking for is the one in Mount Lavinia. That's probably where the confusion started.

The previous post was by the manager of the hotel on College Avenue, MOUNT LAVINIA, and I am sure you can PM him on this forum.

Hopefully it is clear now :)

Robbie

8. Re: e-mail addy of tropic inn hotel , dehiwala

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2011, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia