We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do!

Which Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
WEST MIDLANDS
Level Contributor
9 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do!

Hello, I will be staying in Mt. Lav for a few days and it’s forecasted t storms, so does anyone now of things that can be done despite the rain?

1. Re: Things to do!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 February 2012, 15:35
Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do!

When? Where do you check weather forecasts?

You can find quite accurate and detailed forecasts here:

weather-forecast.com/locations/…latest

Hans

Negambo
Level Contributor
110 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to do!

yes, don;t worry too much about forecast. its probably not what they predict most of the time... not sure what you like but surely can visit many place in Colombo including museum, gangarama temple, shopping, independence square, town hall, galle face, old dutch-hospital etc...

if you want to stick to Mt. Lavinia without visiting colombo then... ask for some help.. i'm not too sure about the places you can go...

by the way if you can spare one day you can head to Bentota and do some water sports :)

Panadura, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
589 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Things to do!

Rain in Mount Lavinia? Not today for sure. I pass Mount Lavinia daily, did not see a drop of rain for last few weeks... At the moment I'm close to mount Lavinia and looked out of window it's a total blue blue sky... So forecasts can go wrong. Will let you know if it rains ;)

cheers

Tharindu

5. Re: Things to do!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2014, 23:15
Get answers to your questions about Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia