We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive @ club hotel dolphin

Manchester
Level Contributor
37 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
All inclusive @ club hotel dolphin

Hi there I am looking at the above hotel and I'm a little confused with the all inclusive.. As to which bars and restaurants are all inclusive!! Iv been looking at the reviews and someone has mentioned premier/gold however when booking it doesn't give you an option to upgrade your all inclusive .. Iv even been onto the hotels web page and other travel agent sites.. It just say all inclusive

Thank you in advance :-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive @ club hotel dolphin

Did you have any luck i'm off there tomorrow and will try to find out. I booked by telephoning hotel directly. When i arrive intend to try to negotiate all inclusive if worth it.

Manchester
Level Contributor
37 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive @ club hotel dolphin

No I haven't yet! I have emailed them through Facebook and they said someone from customer service will email me.. This was Tuesday still no email , I did email them again last night.. It looks a great hotel I bet you can't wait :) yes please let me know i would really appreciate it..

Happy holidays you lucky thing :) x

Manchester
Level Contributor
37 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive @ club hotel dolphin

Hi hope you enjoyed your holiday ..how was the all inclusive ? Thank you

4. Re: All inclusive @ club hotel dolphin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2014, 17:45
5. Re: All inclusive @ club hotel dolphin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2015, 05:24
Get answers to your questions about Waikkal
Recent Conversations