We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Horse riding- Hotel Club Dolphin

swansea
Level Contributor
142 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Horse riding- Hotel Club Dolphin

Just in case anyone was hoping to ride here. My daughter and I sort of make it a ritual that wherever we travel we try some local horse riding.. Big Mistake here...they have only 2 horses but only ONE riding hat. Should there be an accident your holiday insurance will not cover you in the event of not wearing one..be warned.

We both went to reception to book a ride in the late afternoon to be told it was "one person at a time" It then ended up with myself being led like a 3 year old as there was no hat for me while my daughter was then unable to ride more than a walking pace to keep up with myself and the young boy leading me around!!!

So you have to wait for the rider with the hat to return and then pass the hat to you before you can ride. What a joke. Very bad, we have ridden in the Caribbean with excellent safety measures, even in Cuba where equipment is difficult to obtain.

This should not be advertised in the brochures as horse riding, merely "pony rides on the rather scruffy beach"

1. Re: Horse riding- Hotel Club Dolphin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Waikkal
Recent Conversations