We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Helios Paradise for the day

Stockton-on-Tees...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
2,912 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Riu Helios Paradise for the day

Can anyone who has been on a day pass tell me if the beach sunbeds are included as part of the price please?

56 replies to this topic
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Helios Paradise for the day

We have been chatting to someone who is staying there now and we mentioned that we fancied using the day pass. He kindly sent us a photo of the info sheet you get on arrival.

It states, "The day pass includes all meals, drinks and use of facilities until the time the pass expires. The day pass does not include access to the beach, only the pool area"

6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Helios Paradise for the day

For info for anyone considering doing this the prices for 2018 are:

15.06-31.08

Full Day (10.00-24.00) is BGN 85 Adult / 60 Child

Half Day (15.00-24.00) is 60/40

01.09-30.09

Full Day 75/45

Half Day 45/20

Stockton-on-Tees...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
2,912 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu Helios Paradise for the day

Thats great thank you for that David.

North Wales
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
7,915 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu Helios Paradise for the day

We have been twice on a day pass, but it was before they changed the terms and conditions. Great pool area with swim up bar, so we didnt go down on the beach, which is quite a narrow strip there.

england
Level Contributor
4,363 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Riu Helios Paradise for the day

I emailed them today and they confirmed prices same as David stated, wouldn’t mind a half day but not from 3pm onwards

Stockton-on-Tees...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
2,912 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Riu Helios Paradise for the day

We are going to do it this year. My main worry is paying quite a lot to get in and then being unable to get sunbeds since you can’t go till 10am. I wouldnt have thought this particular hotel would have problems with sunbeds but you never know! If the beach was included that could have been a good plan B. Just want to make sure we have somewhere to put base for the day since we’ll be paying 255 lev for the day for all 3 of us.

Stockton-on-Tees...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
2,912 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Riu Helios Paradise for the day

Yes chelseawolves this is my thinking too as we won’t be there till late on, I don’t realy want to take all of our evening stuff and not have anywhere to get properly changed and refreshed. I’d rather do say 10-3 or 4, we don’t usually stay in the sun all day anyway. They had an option of 10-5 but from what I can gather only the beach bar is included in this to get drinks and snacks.

england
Level Contributor
4,363 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Riu Helios Paradise for the day

Hol lover like the look of the day pass, but the old times of 10-5pm was much better than the 3pm to midnight half day pass. They normally email back quickly so I may just ask abt the beach option, and like you if we are going to pay for a full day need somewhere to change for the evening time 😊

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
633 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Riu Helios Paradise for the day

I would quite fancy this,, but are you given somewhere to change,, shower and maybe a locker to keep your belongings inn,,

I would hate to be stuck with bags all day....

Mel....

england
Level Contributor
4,363 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Riu Helios Paradise for the day

Mel I’ve just this second sent a email to ask abt the beach option, and abt changing rooms if stayed all day 😊

Reply to: Riu Helios Paradise for the day
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach