We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help !!!!!

Which Sunny Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rogiet, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Help !!!!!

Me and th OH are due to leave for Sunny Beach on the 12th Sept. We have just had a call from our travel agent that the hotel we had booked, The Zora, is closing early and won't now be open when we go. Does anyone have any commendations for another hotel of the same vein as the Zora. ie Small ad just out from the centre. It must have a pool though, as we are not really folk that lie on the beach. We would even consider a different area. Really panicking here now as we don't want to be pushe somewhere we don't want to be anywhere that won't suit us. Don't like Butlins with Sun!!!! Redcoats or equivalent don't do it for us. Hope someone can help me with my dilema. Thanks in anticipation.

South Wales, UK
Level Contributor
370 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help !!!!!

Hi Legs from Rogiet

Why don't you have a look at Sozopol, which is where we're going, and the Hotel Selena - no 1 on TA and great value for money:

http://www.hotelselena-bg.com/indexen.php

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g635769-d6237…

beachbulgaria.com/sozopol/articles/sozopol_c…

But don't look at the weather forecast! Only joking - they can't possible know that far ahead. Can they....?!

Who cares? I'm off for a week of relaxation!

lanarkshire
Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help !!!!!

We were at the Palace Hotel this year. It is in the Northern end of the resort a small family run hotel which is clean with friendly staff and has its own pool, which is small but ideal for relaxing around and didnt get too busy as folks went onto the beach. Its on the main promenade but also quiet and has a lovely beer garden. I would recommend this hotel and will deffinately go back there. Hope this helps with your decision.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,426 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help !!!!!

Heres one to ponder over. I know someone that has been several times and loves this hotel

beachbulgaria.com/sunnybeach/augusta.shtml

4. Re: Help !!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2011, 07:21
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach