We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nessebar and waterpark

manchester
Level Contributor
407 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
nessebar and waterpark

im staying at the grand oasis , looking at various maps the waterpark looks quite close , is it walking distance ? also could i walk into nessebar , i know its cheap on the bus but i like walking ( well up to around 4-5 miles anyway ) is it safe enough to walk there or would we have to go past gypsy camps .

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,898 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nessebar and waterpark

There are 2 waterparks . One is on the road to Nessebar and the 2nd is about 15min walk from the Oasis.

You can walk to Nessebar,either along the main road or you could go along the beach.

Toonman

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
459 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nessebar and waterpark

Hi

As Toonman says there are two water parks one in Sunny Beach and the second bet Nessebar & Ravda.

The one in SB should be no problem to get to BUT in my opinion the one in Nessebar is along the busy main road. Bulgarian drivers would be at home at Belle Vue Stock Car track. I wouldnt personally walk along that road.

There are free buses to and from both parks just lokk out for the stops.

Most places in the area are safe the Bulgarian people in general are very friendly ( outside the main resorts English isnt widely spoken) but will try to help.

Have a good trip.

Swansea, Wales
Level Contributor
345 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nessebar and waterpark

Hi Toonman, does the Noddy train go near the Nessebar water park, or did I imagine it???

We've walked from Nessebar back up to the centre. There are good pavements and feel quite safe. We cut back in to the beach front at the bottom end of the resort - thirsty work all this walking ;) and strolled up from there, did take all afternoon, but it was a pleasant walk.

J

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,898 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: nessebar and waterpark

Yes you can get the noddy train from close to the Delta palace and it will take you up to Nessebar.

We too have walked it and it seemed ages but as you are just sauntering along at a snails pace it would do.

Toonman

5. Re: nessebar and waterpark

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 08:21
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach
Recent Conversations