We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Noddy Train??

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Topic
Noddy Train??

Hi,

Can anyone tell me about the Noddy train, and if it's still running? The posts I have read about it are from a few years ago and have not seen any up to date posts regarding this.

Thanks,

Doc

Ireland
Level Contributor
341 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Noddy Train??

Yes, the little trains still run around the resort. I think we paid 3 Lev each last year.

Helen

Newcastle
Level Contributor
169 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Noddy Train??

Do you know if this train passes the Chaika beach hotel? Also, where else does it go? Thanks

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,928 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Noddy Train??

The noddy trains run from different parts of the resort. One from the southern end ( Majestic , victoria Palace end ) takes you up to the centre. You then can get one from the Hotel Alba which runs up to the area where the Hotel Continental is. A 3rd then goes from close by the Hotel Delta Beach up to Nessebar.

Each one of these is 3 lev per person so not a cheap option if you want to go to Nessebar. ( Only 1 lev on the local bus from the majestic )

The Chaika Beach is just about in the centre of the resort very close to the drop off/pick up points for the noddy trains.

Toonman

4. Re: Noddy Train??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2012, 06:48