We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is this a good idea?

Which Sunny Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
781 posts
Save Topic
Is this a good idea?

I have been reading on the forum how reasonable the clothes are out in SB,we are coming over with our 13 yr old daughter and wondering if she was just to bring a few days worth of clothes would she be able to get plenty shorts,t-shirts,sun dresses etc for the rest of her holidays? If so it would make sense and reduce the normal frantic packing and ironing and a whole day in Primark!

Also are beach towels reasonable out there? I always forget to pack them! Appreciate any help, Thanks Tinkla :)

Cornwall
Level Contributor
310 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is this a good idea?

I haven't been to Sunny Beach since 2005 and am going back again this year. As for towels, yes, I am pretty sure they are reasonably priced.

You can buy everything you have listed, but you will need to shop around for the best prices.

Enjoy.

Sharon

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
459 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is this a good idea?

Hi

Most things are cheap but check the quality. The market is a good place to startt as the stalls near the Beach are a bit more expensive. Plenty of Beach towels available ( not sure of prices this season ).

Do any of the experts know where I can get towel bundles ie Bath sheets and hand towels. Looking for good quality and good price.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,414 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is this a good idea?

Hi Tinkla

Just a wee comment about buying beach towels over in SB to use on your holiday there. Nothing wrong with the quality but honestly I find they are just like what you buy in Marmaris. If you use them before washing them well you end up with coloured fluff on your body!! As I say good enough quality but wash them first.

My advice stick to Primark. You will waste so much "holiday time" wandering around looking for things your daughter likes and the sizes are different.

Hope you enjoy Sunny Beach.

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,718 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is this a good idea?

Plenty of places selling clothes, including jeans, tops shoes, bags, coats etc.

Try before you buy though as Bulgarian sizes are smaller than at home.

Toonman

5. Re: Is this a good idea?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2012, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach