We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great holiday

Which Sunny Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pancevo, Serbia
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Great holiday

My girlfriend and just got back from Sunny Beach and we enjoyed every moment there. We ate in diffrent restaurant every day and I can recomand Mamacitas(mexican food), Bombay grill(indian food) and ofcourse djannys restaurant. Olso if you like rock music I recomand you funny pub( great band named step by step) and gotthard rock caffe(large beer is only one lev). Also I can recomand 5D cinemas and Nessebar aqua park, we had great fun there.

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,736 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great holiday

Very nice to hear of another holiday thoroughly enjoyed. No doubt you'll be back again.

Toonman

wirral
Level Contributor
106 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great holiday

Gald you had a great holiday. We didnt try the gotthard bar, but it looks great, will try next year.

Kilmarnock, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
1,738 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great holiday

Glad you had a smashing time

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Great holiday

thanks for the write up!, going for the 1st time in sept will try the gotthard cafe ans funny pub.

Yorkshire Dales...
Level Contributor
184 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Great holiday

Mamacitas sounds like our cup of tea, where abouts is this and the two bars you mention (Gotthard & Funny) in relation to Hotel Orpheus?

Thanks for the informative review, looking forward to the 4th Sept (on countdown now). :o)

North Wales
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
6,504 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Great holiday

Gotthard is more or less next door to the Condor Bar, by Disco Mania on the main road. It was always very quiet when I was in SB in June/July. Funny pub is at the end of Flower Street, below the chinese restaurant, just off the beach road. Mamacitas is a few door up from Funny's

Pancevo, Serbia
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Great holiday

Gotthard is on main road between Disco mania and post office, across far a...resstaurant. There isn't much people there but it's great caffe with great music. We discovered it last day of our stay in Sunny Beach and we are very sorry because of that.

8. Re: Great holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 21:19