We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Should i buy bottled water ?

Which Sunny Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Should i buy bottled water ?

Flying out late on 16th Sept for 2 weeks, its our first time in SB can you drink the tap water or should we buy bottled?

Well looking forward to our trip had lots of useful info on here thanks to you all.

Al and Trisha

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
459 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Should i buy bottled water ?

Hi

My advice would be to buy the the bottled water some hotels store there water in tanks on the roof and with the heat can get bugs and bits in it. The bottles are cheap enough but if too expensive drink the beer lol

Have a great holiday

Kilmarnock, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
1,752 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Should i buy bottled water ?

Yeah, I would say buy bottled water, get it from the Perla or Mladost supermarket and you'll not pay as much as you will in the hotel shops.

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Should i buy bottled water ?

many thanks for your advice

:) x

Sofia, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
162 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Should i buy bottled water ?

Water in Bulgaria is drinkable in all taps.But if you prefer bottled -there are many sizes of bottles in supermarkets.From 300 ml to 19 l . I 've never seen water in tanks on the roofs !

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
798 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Should i buy bottled water ?

same here! it's so cheap buy bottled. the locals drink it with no trouble. we drink it for tea and brush our teeth with it only.

6. Re: Should i buy bottled water ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2012, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach