We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shooting

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Shooting

Hi. Are there any shooting rangas in the area?

North Wales
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
6,943 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shooting

There is a shooting range just outside the resort on the Tunkovo road. Sorry, I dont know if its open to the public.

bulgaria
Level Contributor
381 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Shooting

hi yes the condor shooting range is open to public like welshlady says just outside sunnt beach

North Wales
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
6,943 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shooting

Thanks Amanda.xx

Burgas, Bulgaria
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bansko
Level Contributor
1,281 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shooting

Condor has a shooting range with both fixed and running targets, they also organise wild boar hunting trips, there is a gun shop for buying ammo, accessories etc on site....unfortunately they only speak limited English....their phone number is 00359 897 954063.

There are also a couple of ranges in Bourgas, I`ve been to the one in the Meden Rudnik area of Bourgas and you can only fire at fixed targets but you can choose from a range of semi auto pistols, Makarov, Browning etc or a revolver or AK 47 and AK74`s, you pay a fee depending what gun you choose then you buy the ammunition, usually 10 rounds at a time, I can`t remember the price but it is cheap, however, the staff generally don`t speak any English and you must have an ID Card or passport with you.

Also most hunting and fishing shops can arrange trips to shooting ranges, there is a good shop just beside the Fotinov guest house just off Bogoridi street in the centre of Bourgas.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shooting

Thank you so much for your info. I think I am going to enjoy this holiday after all :)) Colin

6. Re: Shooting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 14:40