We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elite Apartments

Birkenhead, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Elite Apartments

Hi there !

Me and my friend (lads in our mid 30s) are going to Sunny Beach on 8th June and are staying in a one bedroom apartment at Elite Apartments. I have noticed that there seems to be 3 of these and all that our documents say is Elite Apartments ? Im confused and cant seem to find any reviews on Elite apartments when i search for them. I have found pictures on lots of websites that are called elite apartments but would love someone to shed some light on this for me ? Has anyone ever stayed here before ? Is it a nice place ? Not particularly bothered about 4star and all that because we are not fussy and it will only be used for sleeping but would like to know exactly where im going to end up, elit 1 ? elit 2 ?elit 3 ?or just elite apartments ?

Secondly, i know there will be lots of younger ladies on the resort but as we are both in our 30s and both single would like to know if there are places where we might be able to find some ladies around our own age for company ? Wink wink haha ! Is it either kids going mental in clubs or families singing along to aga doo or will we be able to find something in between where people of our in the middle age group go ?

Any help on these two topics would be gratefully received

Thanks

Adam

Birkenhead, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Elite Apartments

Can anybody help me please ?

North Wales
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
7,258 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Elite Apartments

Hoping to get some info for you soon Adam K.

North Wales
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
7,258 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Elite Apartments

Below is the reply I received for you. Elite 1 is about 10minute or so from the center, but near Disco Orange. You will need to cross the main road to get to the beach.

Elite 1 is just on the opposite side of road as the Victoria Palace and Zora supermarket . All of the other Elite's (2,3,4) are all together, but right at the other end of Sunny Beach by Cacoa Beach. All decent complexes.

Birkenhead, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Elite Apartments

Thanks for your reply Welsh Lady i suppose it doesnt matter which one we stay at then if they are all decent places ! Ive looked at them all on one site or another it was just that our documents only say elite apartments and not which one it is ? I was a little bit worried as i couldnt find any reviews on here about elite apartments so thought i might have been ripped off ! Just my paranoia though i suppose !

As youre a lady i wont ask you to answer the second part of my post and ill just hope that there is a place or places where lower middle age singles like ourselves can find some ladies to mingle with ; ) or it looks like its karaoke and aga doo for us haha

Thanks again

If anyone has ever stayed here (elite apartments) can you let me know about your experience and how you found it because as i said i cant seem to see any ?

Thanks

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,931 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Elite Apartments

There are some reviews of the Elite Aparts here. They are in German but there is a translation button so you can read in English. seem OK

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g499086-d5569…

agoda.com/europe/…elite_apartments.html

The Elite complex of 2-3 &4 are at one end of Sunny Beach with the original Elite very close to the Victoria Palace. Most apartments are of a decent standard in SB.

You will find people of all ages go to SB and I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Just keep off the beach late at night unless you want a nasty surprise.

Birkenhead, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Elite Apartments

Thanks Toon Man ill look at them now !

Nasty suprise ? please elaborate ? Pray tell ?

Birkenhead, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Elite Apartments

Hi Toon Man ! Just a quick totaly unrelated question that you may be able to answer ? Is there a gym somewhere that i might be able to use whilst i am in sunny beach ! It would be nice if i could work off the ale on a couple of mornings and i dont feel right if i have 2 or 3 days away from the gym let alone 10 days : ( Im no beef cake but just a little work out to keep me limber ! Much appreciated if you know ?

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
7,931 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Elite Apartments

A number of hotels have gym's which can be used by non residents.

Good ones include the Hotel Mercury and Hotel Diamond where you will see a lot of muscle bound beefcakes working out. Just walk down the side of the hotels and you will see the facilities.

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
7,931 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Elite Apartments

Hi adam, A number of the beautiful young girls are " ladies of the Night " or pickpockets and someone going for a romantic time on the beach late at night are likely to be met by one of their male accomplices.

Birkenhead, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Elite Apartments

Thanks Toon Man ! I wont be frequenting the beach with any ladies of the night now that i know that ! Cheers for the good advice and information ! 3 weeks to go now and cant wait