We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Returning the Favour

Which Sunny Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
459 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Returning the Favour

Hi all

Just a reminder that we are all here to help each other. Whilst on your holiday or on return don't forget about us!

Lets get the latest resort exchange rates, restaurant / bar prices, best place you've found and ok the worst, posted so we can all see how the season is doing.

If your asking a question just take a min for a quick search you will be surprised to see how many times the same question is asked in the same DAY.

Happy holidays.

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,718 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Returning the Favour

In complete agreement Dave.

When you come back give us and those still to go on holiday a run down of your findings. Any new undiscovered restaurants out there. Last year it was the Bolero.

Just look at how many Aqua Nevis threads there are to see what Dave means about repeat questions.

South Shields...
Level Contributor
111 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Returning the Favour

Is there no option for a "sticky" thread at the top of the forum including things like :

Eat at the Condor

Book your trips through Condor Travel

A beer is 1-2 Lev

and The Aqua Nevis is now open lol

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,718 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Returning the Favour

Bryan, We tried this before but people still kept asking us and sending PM's . A lot of people want to know where places are in relation to their hotels seeing as the resort is now so large.

Level Contributor
204 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Returning the Favour

Yes a couple of updates would be good before I head out on the 15th june

Camlachie_Boy

Level Contributor
361 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Returning the Favour

Well said toonman lots don't even say thank u I agree about same questions a prime example what's weather like about 20 times a day read back before asking daft questions best one other day was what are the deck chairs like at aqua Nevis ......considering the carry on with it been built a deck chair would be last thing on my

Mind lol

North Wales
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
6,434 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Returning the Favour

Thanks for posting Maverick, and very true. Same questions are asked..even on the same thread. All it takes is to read through all the posts, before posting.

Hope everyone remembers to post reports on their return, to help those travelling later.

Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Returning the Favour

Hey we are heading out on 15th too. Can't wait!!! :)

Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Returning the Favour

Hey we are heading out on 15th too. Can't wait!!! :). This site has been very helpful and informative so thanks to all you lot In the know

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
553 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Returning the Favour

Toonman/WLNW and other learned SB gurus,

Your collective knowledge of SB is second to none, and I along with thousands of others are very appreciative of the valuable input, yet I must admit that I am even more impressed with your patience!!

The forum is in danger of getting very tired and repetitive, due to lazy people that cannot be bothered to read all the hard work and advice already offered. A little online effort goes such a long way to save others time. (i.e. BBC weather - Burgas)

Maverick - Good point and well made. Rant over!

Apparently there is a new hotel called Aqua Nevis!!!!

Can't wait to get back there soon and conduct more drinking and eating in the name of research!

North Wales
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
6,434 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Returning the Favour

Thanks Shaun...so you've heard about the Aqua Nevis then??? Hope to catch up with you September.x

Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach
Recent Conversations