We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Map of Bars and Restaurants?

Bradford, England...
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Map of Bars and Restaurants?

Hi all

Sorry I have looked on other threads but haven't seen anything.

Is there any maps with bars and restaurants on etc?

I have seen a few maps but trying to work out where things are mean searching what hotel is close to and guessing a little.

Google maps doesn't seem too accurate either.

Anyone having similar issues?

Going for ten days on 29th June, looking to visit most of recommended places on here, Condor, Djannys etc etc.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
459 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Map of Bars and Restaurants?

Hi Mark

Never seen a map of bars and restaurants, Toonman gave a link to one showing the hotels. Perhaps someone with the skills and time could do one for this group lol

Bradford, England...
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Map of Bars and Restaurants?

Cheers, I've been jotting one together but it's all guess work really off other peoples threads........ "up this road, right, across from so and so hotel, under bridge, spin around etc". Could get quite confusing lol.

Hopefully someone has something already or some kind soul could do one on an arts and crafts style evening!

Ranting on now, getting excited, ten days to go!

North Wales
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
7,228 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Map of Bars and Restaurants?

Very difficult to get an up to date map online but this may help:

http://mappery.com/map-of/Sunny-Beach-Map

Bradford, England...
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Map of Bars and Restaurants?

Thanks Welshlady thats a great help. Little more detailed than anything else I've found some where. Gives me a point of reference at least.

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,904 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Map of Bars and Restaurants?

Mark, If you want to know where certain restaurants are we'll try and pinpoint them for you and hopefully you'll be able mark them on the map if you print it off.

Bradford, England...
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Map of Bars and Restaurants?

HI Toonman.

I think I am half ok with the newer map.

I hear everyone talk about Condor, Djannys, Morris, Jupiter etc but was struggling to see where they actually were. I have no issues turning up and walking to find out, but my girlfriend does not share my enthusiasm for aimless wandering lol.

We are staying at Sunny Day Hotel so on main road so looks easy to pop on bus down to road to Kuban.

I have been before but several years ago and I've slept since then!

If you had any recommendations where to eat/drink they'd be most welcome, I'm 33, Claire 27. I like a drink but we aren't big on clubs etc so looking for decent bars restaurants to hang out on an evening!

sheffield
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Map of Bars and Restaurants?

Hi Mark

can highly recommend Forest Hut restaurant. There is also a karaoke bar attached.

Enjoy! :)

P

Bradford, England...
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Map of Bars and Restaurants?

Thanks Paula. Whereabouts is that?

Its so much easier having an idea of where to go instead using pot luck every time.

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,904 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Map of Bars and Restaurants?

Mark, For just chilling out I think Condor Bar ( next door to the restaurant ) takes some beating,

Great staff, excellent prices and a lovely garden setting. Restaurant is also good as is the Far A opposite ( Lighthouse ) Opposite the bus station is Iris.

If you like live bands there are 3 decent bands currently in the centre,

Funny Pub...... Step by Step ( brilliant female vocalist )

Daks Bar......... Avente Garde

Neptunes......... Sound Forge

Bradford, England...
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Map of Bars and Restaurants?

They sound great. Think we'll start with Condor and try a couple of the other places out.

Is the step by step anything to do with steps?

It would be my nightmare but Claire's favourite band so if it was anything steps esq I don't think I'd be allowed anywhere else haha.

Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach
Recent Conversations