We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water Taxi ??

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
209 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Water Taxi ??

Could anyone tell me where the water taxi travels to and from and prices please. Also I read in a post on here that it goes to Nessebar - does it travel different places?

Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,525 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Water Taxi ??

I would also like to know the answer to this, I noticed the water taxi mentioned before but cant find anything out on google.

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
156 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Water Taxi ??

Only used the Nessebar to Sunny Beach route. This leaves from the left side of Nessebar as you approach it, to Sunny Beach Central( Bottom of Flower St) and is 10 lev per adult one way. Reverse route the same cost.

Other routes may be to St Vlas and or Elinite. The Hydrafoil departs from the Main Port to and Sozopol and possible other destinations. There is a booth at the top of Flower St near the main road that has details of the Hydrafoil routes,times and prices. Just past the banks/ Autotellers opposite the Kuban Hotel

Best I can do I'm afraid

Ronaldo

Burgas, Bulgaria
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bansko
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Water Taxi ??

click on the link, prices, destinations all there in English :-

http://www.fastferry.bg/

Edited: 03 August 2012, 00:11
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
459 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Water Taxi ??

There is a water taxi runs from Sol Nessebar Resorts to Old Nessebar near the fish market, 10 leva per person each way.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
209 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Water Taxi ??

Thanks for all the info fellow TA's - your all ace!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
359 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Water Taxi ??

What we loved to do last year was get the noddy train to nessebar and walk along the beach back. was a lovely walk back!

7. Re: Water Taxi ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 23:17
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach